Wednesday, July 29, 2009

¡Siete Horas! (seven hours)


Started off the morning again with the ever so delicious apple/celery/ginger juice that I made yesterday.  It blows my mind just how friggin' tasty this stuff is.  It's almost overwhelming :-)  I shared it with my morning smoothie buddy (you don't have one?) and in her words: "Wow, that's...refreshing".  Sums it up very nicely in my opinion.  Also made a kale, banana and peach smoothie to bring with me to school today.  Yum.  I'm almost embarrassed at how excited I am about this.  

I'm also almost bursting with excitement because DF is on his way to DC today and will be picking me up at school when class is over!! This month has been the longest amount of time that we have been apart from each other since we were officially together.  It's been an intense experience.  It's also a little bit bizarre having the feeling that I am so excited to see him on the eve of Tisha B'Av.  I will be so happy to see him on the same day that I am supposed to be mourning pretty much every national tragedy that has ever befallen the Jews.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment